Located in the heart of Highlandtown, Hoehn's Bakery has been your neighborhood bakery since 1927. Family owned and operated in Baltimore for 3 generations.
FRI. OCT 9, 6:30pm
• Kick-Off Event BUS & BRASS at Creative Alliance
SAT. OCT 10...
• All day--studios are open (see map below for locations & times)
• TWO GREAT OPENINGS STARTING AT 6PM:
Y:ART Gallery Grand Opening at 3402 Gough St
Highlandtown District Show Opening at Creative Alliance & BTQ
SUN. OCT 11
• Workshops, performances and more at Creative Alliance
• Mark Supik & Company turn taps and tap beer, 12-4pm at 1 N. Haven St
Show Your Neighborhood Love!
We are selling Neighborhood Love mugs and 100% of sales will be donated to Moveable Feast. This terrific organization provides nutritious meals at no cost to those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, and other life threatening illnesses. Moveable Feast serves clients in Baltimore, Central Maryland, and the Eastern Shore.
Your choice, $5 each:
- Patterson Park
Sales start Wednesday, August 19. Limited quanitities.
We Are Now Accepting The Baltimore BNote for Your Purchases!
BNotes are Baltimore's local currency and can be used for any transaction at over 225 businesses in the Baltimore area. Here's how it works:
- Residents can exchange dollars for BNotes at any of the 8 businesses serving as a money exchange, or Cambio.
- In Highlandtown, RoofTopHoT at 339 S. Conkling Street is our neighborhood Cambio. Each $10 may be exchanged for 11 BNotes (BN11), which then trade equal to dollars, so a customer gets a built-in 10% discount while supporting local businesses. They are available in multiples of $10, up to $200 (BN220). Denominations are $1 (BN1) and $5 (BN5).
- Participating merchants are listed in the BNote Merchant Directory. Learn more about the BNote by clicking here.
- You may now start using your BNotes at Hoehn's Bakery! They work just like regular dollars. You will receive regular coin change and BN1 notes if you are using a BN5 note (if your change is more than a dollar). You may also ask to get your change in BNotes at face value if you are spending dollars.
Thank you Ron Matz and WJZ- CBS Baltimore!
Thank you Ron Matz for visiting us on January 15 for WJZ's People are Talking Segment! If you missed it, here is a link to the video.
07:30 am - 06:00 pm
07:30 am - 04:00 pm
Closed Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday
Where to Find Us
400 S. Conkling St
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express