- We are located in the heart of Highlandtown in southeast Baltimore at the corner of Bank and Conkling Streets.
- Use the Google map below to find us.
- To get specific directions from Google, click on the red location icon and then "Calculate Route to Destination."
- If you are using a mobile device, click on the question mark icon to enable the map.
From I-95 (North or South), take exit 59 to Eastern Avenue (west). Go approximately 2 miles and make a right at Conkling Street. Go one block and we are on the left at the corner of Conkling and Bank Streets.
Metered parking is available along Conkling Street between Bank Street and Eastern Avenue. Free street parking is available along Bank St. (Head in parking only.)
Important - Parking Changes on Conkling Street
- Please note that Baltimore City recently changed the parking along Conkling Street. The angle of the parking spaces no longer allows you to pull into the space head-in on the right of the street. You must drive slightly pass the space and back into the space (turning your steering wheel to the right). Do not turn left and pull into the space head- in on the opposite side of the street.
- Parking along Bank Street is unchanged. You must pull into the space head-in. You will be ticketed if you back into the space, even if you need to load your vehicle from the back for only a few minutes.
We are not far from the MTA's 10, 13, 20, and 22 lines. Please visit MTA Maryland for more information.
|Wed - Fri
||7:30am - 6pm
|Sat||7:30am - 4pm|
Closed Sun, Mon, & Tues
Where to Find Us
400 S. Conkling St
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express