Our Website Has Been Enhanced for Mobile Devices
When you visit our website with your smartphone or tablet (e.g. iPad), the text will be easier to read and pages will load faster. If you prefer the regular web view, scroll to the bottom and click on "Web View." To switch back, click "Mobile View." Fun fact: It was only two years ago that we were using rotary dial phones and now we have smartphone web optimization!
We Now Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards
We now accept the above major credit or debit cards for your purchases.
What is that device on our counter?
That is our touch screen point-of-sale terminal to accept your credit or debit card. You sign for your transaction with your finger. We are using a paperless receipt system, where you may choose to get your receipt by text message or email (or, no receipt) when you check out. Pardon the pun, but it is easy as pie. :-)
Please note: We are unable to offer cash back transactions.
- Baltimore Guide - Favorite Bakery
- City Paper 2012 Best of Baltimore - Best Bakery
- CBS Baltimore: Best Donuts in Baltimore
- Baltimore Guide: Stollen Pleasures - How to make (or buy!) this Christmas Tradition.
- Johns Hopkins News Letter: Food and Culture Abound in Highlandtown
- Baltimore City Paper: Best Peach Cake 2011
- Baltimore Sun: 100 Things We Love About Baltimore (#56)
- A Lent Tradition: Hot Cross Buns at Hoehn's Bakery
- Epicurious.com: Eating Peach Cake Slabs in Baltimore
- Baltimore Guide Reader's Choice Awards
- Baltimore Guide - Hoehn's - A Sweet Spot in Highlandtown
- City Paper Best of Baltimore 2009 - Best Old-School Bakery
- Baltimore Style Magazine - A Charm City Cheesecake
- Urbanite Magazine: A Peach of a Cake
- WBAL Radio - Scott Wykoff's Blog: Guess What's Baking
Baltimore City Plastic Bag Reduction Program
We are participating in the Baltimore City Plastic Bag Reduction Program. What does this mean to you?
- We may not offer you a carry-out plastic bag for your purchases.
- We may provide a carry-out plastic bag but only if you ask for one.
- You may purchase a large reusable bag for $1 including tax.
- We encourage you to bring your own reusable, plastic or paper bag to carry-out your purchases.
- We are accepting used plastic bags for recycling.
- We will continue to tie boxes (such as donuts, cakes, etc) with biodegradable string for your convenience.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this program.
07:30 am - 06:00 pm
07:30 am - 04:00 pm
Closed Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday
Where to Find Us
400 S. Conkling St
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express